Season 6 Details (Spring 2014)
NOTE: Season 6 registration has closed! We are accepting players for the wait list only. To join the wait list, use the registration link.
Season 6 will begin on March 20! Registration will begin on Monday, February 24, for returning players. Open Registration will take place on February 25 and 26. Click here for the registration page, and be sure to review the registration details.
Our Leagues Feature:
- 8-week seasons, plus playoffs
- Competitive but FUN games
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Equipment provided
- Post-game festivities at Nellie's
Connect with us:
Our Vision: We believe every person should have the ability to feel comfortable being oneself in organized sports. Our league will value each player for his or her individuality and for what he or she brings to the league’s community. We also believe organized communities have the ability and responsibly to support others in need.
Our Mission: To provide an inclusive, low-cost, high FUN bocce league that is managed as a non-profit with a philanthropic heart.
Stonewall Bocce combines the fun and fabulousness of a low-pressure yet exciting league with the opportunity to help worthy charities further their missions. The goal of our non-profit league will be to donate 80% of our profits to local organizations that provide services and goods to those in need, with the remaining 20% going towards the league’s development.
Each team will be playing to win money that will be donated to the local charity of its choice.
Season 6 (Spring 2014) Overview: Games will be played on Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m. in Logan Circle, beginning on 3/20/14. All players are encouraged to head to Nellie’s each week after the games, where Stonewall Bocce players receive special prices on food and drinks. The Season 6 registration page is available here.